An experience in the spirit of art, in the heart of Tuscan Maremma. Stay in our rooms and discover the art genius Niki De Saint Phalle and The Tarot Garden.
Opened to the public in 1998 and inspired by Antoni Gaudi’s Parc Güell in Barcelona, the Tarot Garden is a sculpture garden based on the esoteric tarot, created by the French artist Niki de Saint Phalle.
Niki de Saint Phalle (born Catherine-Marie-Agnès Fal de Saint Phalle), self-taught and iconoclast was a French-American sculptor, painter, and filmmaker. She was one of the few women artists widely known for monumental sculpture.
The package includes:
- 2 nights a Locanda Room
- Daily buffet breakfast served in our restaurant
- A little gift inspired by the Tarot Garden
- Transfer from and to The Tarot Garden
- 2 tickets for The Tarot Garden
- Daily wellness SPA path (lasting one hour, booking required)
- Free entrance to the Fitness room
- Free entrance to the Tennis and Padel courts (booking required)
- Entrance to the outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Upgrade (based upon availability)
This particular experience cannot be booked online with our booking engine but only through our Booking Office by contacting us directly on +39 0564 890462 or by email email@example.com.
Offer available only from Sunday to Thursday, from 14 April to 11 June and from 13 September to 15 October 2020, available for a limited number of rooms.
- For cancellations within 16 days before arrival no penalty will be applied
- For cancellations between 15 and 4 days before arrival the 50% of the total will be withheld
- For cancellations from 3 days before arrival and in case of no show, 100% of the entire stay will be charged